Updates to Crestock PayoutsPosted: December 20, 2012
A special note for Crestock contributors who use Skrill (Moneybookers)
In response to your feedback, we have made a change to the Crestock payout system which will make the request process easier for all Skrill (Moneybookers) users.
You can now request both PayPal and Skrill (Moneybookers) payouts through your account.
In the past, it was possible to request payouts via PayPal through the system, however Skrill (Moneybookers) account holders needed to email requests to email@example.com.
Emails are no longer required. Contributors using Skrill (Moneybookers) can now choose this option directly on the “Payouts” page under “My Account”. Here’s how the options will appear:
How it works:
1. Once your account balance has reached $50 or more, if you wish to request a payment, go to My Account and click Payouts.
2. Choose the method of payment: PayPal or Skrill (Moneybookers).
3. Enter the email address associated with your account of choice.
4. Enter the amount. Note: please enter an even dollar value (no decimals).
5. Click Ok. The request will be saved within the system and processed as part of one of our payout batches, on the 1st or 15th of each month.
Please submit each request only once. If you need any changes made to a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information has been added to the Payouts page, including details about timing of payouts. For more information about how our royalty payments work, please see section 13.2 of the Artist Image Upload Agreement.
As always, please email email@example.com if there are any questions or concerns!
Early in 2013, we will be introducing a new and more efficient upload system. Stay tuned for more information in January!