Introducing Crestock’s bright new thumbnail size.
Last week the Crestock team undertook a major update to enhance the appearance of images on the site. We are pleased to announce a new thumbnail image size.
While the change itself is simple, and most areas of the site retain the same layouts for ease of use, the difference a few more pixels can make to the browsing experience is stunning. Images are brighter and sharper. Buyers can see more detail at a glance, which makes locating the perfect image faster. Artist portfolios pop. Everybody looks good.
Crestock is now offering Extended License options at a flat rate of $50 per license, per image!
With individual images starting as low as $1, you already get great value from Crestock’s two image collections. We now offer discounted Extended Licenses in several different categories to address various business needs:
Consumer Merchandise – Allows for image placement on products or product packaging intended for commercial resale or redistribution. Some examples include: mugs, mouse pads, t-shirts and other apparel, toys; greeting cards, stationary, calendars, stickers, posters, artwork and similar paper products.
Electronic Templates – Includes permission to resell or distribute the image as part of an electronic template, such as an e-greeting card, Powerpoint slideshow template, or software deployment package.
Unlimited Print Run – Our Standard License limits the quantity of reproductions to less than 500,000. This Extended License has no limit.
Multi-Seat – Enables multiple people within the same company to use an image, share it across the company network, or store copies on several company computers.
Two different editorial extended license options are available for images from the Celebrity Collection:
Cover Use– Allows the use of images on the cover of a book or magazine, or the front page of a newspaper.
Unlimited Print Run – Our Standard License limits the quantity of reproductions to less than 250,000. This Extended License has no limit.
Good To Know…
- Extended Licenses can be added to the Standard License at any time. Simply send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.
- All images licensed from Crestock are eligible for Extended License coverage, whether purchased individually, paid for with credits, or downloaded with a subscription.
- Extended Licenses can be combined. For example, a Cover Use and an Unlimited Print Run license can be added to an image from the Celebrity collection for a combined fee of $100 (plus Standard License cost).
- For detailed licensing terms, please visit http://www.crestock.com/legal/image-license-agreement.aspx (Creative Collection) or http://www.crestock.com/legal/image-license-agreement-editorial.aspx (Celebrity Collection).
- Please note that neither the Standard nor Extended Licensing options allow the use of any image as a logo or trademark. In addition, Celebrity images cannot be used to directly or indirectly promote a product, service or merchandise. Use of Celebrity images in advertising or commercials, on packaging, album covers, or in electronic templates is not permitted.
Need an extended license or more information on what our images can be used for? Contact us or email your questions to email@example.com.
Like what you’re seeing at Crestock? Join our Affiliate Program today.
Share Crestock using your email signature, social networks like Twitter and Facebook or on your own blog with pre-generated links, buttons and banners – and get paid for it!
Easily track what you’re earning with your own online dashboard – right on the Crestock site.
Refer customers and you’ll get a 25% commission on all their purchases for the first 6 months of their membership.
Referring a photographer or illustrator will net you a 10% commission on any royalties they earn for the first 6 months. (It won’t reduce the amount we pay to the artist.)
We’re so sorry for sending multiple copies of our March newsletter.
Our Email Service Provider (or ESP) updated their software the same day we sent our campaign. A glitch with their update caused many of you to receive 5 copies of our newsletter.
Which is 4 copies too many. Sorry, our bad.
If you were affected, while there is no way we can clean out your inbox for you, we can offer you our most sincere apologies and a promise (and one from our ESP too) that this won’t happen again.
As a token of our appreciation, we’ve added another day to our current sale.
If you have questions or if there is anything at all we can do for you, please get in touch.
Thanks, and have a great Family Day!
The Crestock Team